Dig deeper into God’s Word.
We pray that through your study of God’s Word you may grow in your knowledge of Jesus and his love so that your relationship with him may grow…and your relationship with others may grow in the process as well. Check the calendar for specific times since on occasion we do take breaks or shift to accommodate other events.
- Sunday Morning Bible Class Join our Bible Study at 8:30 AM Sunday (in the Church) or 6:30 PM Monday (in the Fellowship Hall) as we’ll try to understand the problems, discover what God has to say and then move forward with strength in the Lord.
- Starting Point: Bible 101 is the starting point in our church for anyone who would like to learn more about God, anyone who wants to see for themselves what the Bible says, or anyone who would like to receive the sacrament of holy communion in our fellowship. Contact Pastor to find out more.
- Monday Adult Bible Study: This Bible Study covers the same content as the Sunday Morning Bible study, but is offered again for those who find the evening more convenient. We meet at 6:30 pm.
- Women’s Bible Study: This small group meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 9:00 am and 7:00 pm at the home of one of our members. They usually focus in on one book or part of a book of the Bible based on what interests them to mine truths from God’s Word. Contact us for location information.
- Men’s Bible Study/Breakfast: (The men gather at Andreas Family Restaurant the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month for Bible Study and breakfast at 6:15 AM.
- Special Communion Service: This special service is geared towards those who are shut in or not able to get around as easily as they once could. This intimate service includes communion. Pastor goes between the rows to bring communion to the members. Afterward, a meal is served (including dessert!!) in the church basement. For those who are not able to make it down the stairs, we offer a chair lift!! This time of fellowship is a special time where birthday’s, and anniversaries are remembered. There is much history to be shared! If you are interested in attending but might need a ride, please contact us.