So what do We teach at St. Paul’s?
- In an age of anxiety, we believe that real peace comes from Jesus Christ.
- In an age of confusion, we believe that the Bible is the word of God, without error, and it will endure forever.
- In an age of doubt, we believe that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- In an age of guilt, we believe that Jesus died on the cross to remove the power of sin from our lives.
- In an age of hopelessness, we believe that Jesus rose physically from death – and so will we rise.
- In an age of skepticism, we believe that God is at work in the sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
- In an age of despair, we believe God’s promises to heal and transform us.
- In an age of violence, we believe that God calls us to embody his love in the world.
- In an age of constant change, we believe in the unchanging Holy Trinity — Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Want the Details?
We believe that the following statements of faith accurately explain what our loving God has revealed to us in his Word … all so that we might be saved!
- The Apostles, Nicene, and Athanasian Creeds as confessed by Christians for centuries.
- The statements of faith outlined in the Book of Concord, including The Unaltered Augsburg Confession.
- The statements of faith as confessed by our synod. We are affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
Don’t Know What To Believe?
Go to the source: dig into the Bible itself with Pastor. Our Starting Point Bible study is designed for anybody to find out more about the basic teachings of the Bible, no matter what your background, in a setting with no pressure.
- Bible 101 is your opportunity to begin a faith journey with other people in a group.
- Bible 101 is the starting point in our church for anyone who would like to learn more about God, anyone who wants to see for themselves what the Bible says, or anyone who would like to receive the sacrament of holy communion in our fellowship.
- Bible 101 is a great refresher for anyone who’d like to review the Bible’s basic teachings.
- Non-members who complete this course and agree with the doctrines taught are invited to join the congregation through Adult confirmation
No previous Bible knowledge needed. This is a conversation about God designed to meet you where you’re at. Contact Pastor Marshall to find out more.